Friday 3 October 2014

Introduction of HDHY2683

Hello all .

This blog will be about my Life but no worries not much dramas will be involved and trust me it will be a blog you will be able to refer to.

I will be writing about Restaurants , Bars , Cafes, Clubs , Alcohol and Nightlife in the City .

At times , it will be about when i go travelling #wanderlust ;)

About myself :

I live in two worlds .

In my Fantasy World , I am a MageVampirePrincess , Gildal . I am made of Goblin Fire . I have an older step sister and an older step brother who are both pure mages . I belong to a wolf pack with a lustful Alpha and a VampireWolf Beta .

In my real world , I am the pampered girl , HanaDaing or HanYumi. I work as a waitress in a Fancy Cafe and also a dancer/choreographer for a Japanese-International Dance Crew . Studying in a field where i can be a backstage crew or a stage manager for Music Shows and Concerts .

There you go , a short and simple introduction about HDHY2683 .

No comments:

Post a Comment