Saturday 11 October 2014

Experience @ Zouk / Velvet

So on The 11 October of 2014 . I have decided to give the club Zouk a try . Don't get me wrong , its just that i usually frequent Avalon or Dream . So here are the reviews .

The lighting was super awesome . It made my turqoise hair glow ! So it was a very nice experience . Alot of people noticed me and i actually got alot of attention thanks to the glowing hair . ( Im Vain and i love being the center of attention.)

The drinks were awesome ! I had a few glasses of Rum with Spirite and then a lot more alcoholic drinks (they were free since it was an acquaintance that pay for it ). I just had so much fun.

The crowd really plays an important part to me in a Club & thank god that this Crowd at Zouk was awesome. They didn't go "Ewah Ewah", ( A freaking lame trend in Singapore .) The people that i have met and those that approached have much more manners then the crowd at Avatar :).

Okay for those that knows me , Dancing is practically my life so when i go to a club , i like to be seated down, drinking all sorts of drinks and just observe the place and the ppl ( only when i club in Singapore tho >.<) .

So yeah it was awesome and fun . Next club venturing , CLUBK ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment