Sunday 26 October 2014

Another Event @ Club K / A new experience in Neverland .

I went to ClubK last night for their beach theme party event named #WATERZONIC . I believe it was a well organised event that was not well accepted (?). The crowd was just too boring but still i had fun dancing. I met a few of my acquaintance and we took pictures. I believe their other theme nights are way better. I left earlier and went to the club next door which is NEVERLAND . It was a Thai Disco Club . The music and the crowd was nice and i would love to go there again .

PS : I WILL REFRAIN FROM GOING CLUBS FOR AWHILE . Due to something that had happened last night , which was my biggest regret .

Also i am having my first year project ,which is a show. I am the Assistant Scriptwriter and also the Makeup Artist . I am also having the preparations for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SEMINAR in HongKong for next year . I also have to do the preparations for my CREW 'S christmas dinnner & dance event .

And i have lots more schedules . So will blog again next time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment