Friday 17 October 2014

Experience @ Club K

Okay all , Annyeonghaseyo !
For those that dont know me , im actually a big fan of EVERYTHING KOREAN .

So i was damn excited for Club K since it is the first Korean Club to be established in Singapore . I was asking around for the entry fee for about one week and no one i know had a clue . Then , just nice , my korean friend who frequents Singapore posted pictures of the club and im like "OMG Do u know the entrance fee?... " and start asking all kind of crap . Cut to the chase , she was the club manager . 

When i entered the club , the atmosphere was very different from the other clubs in Singapore . Its not too crowded but its crowded enough for me to go wild . They had these hot korean girls dancing and giving free shots . They also had goodlooking guys that really attracts the attention of ladies . I had dance battles with the guy and the crowd , it was awesome . It made me remember how does the hongdae club felt like .

The drinks there were awesome too , with excellent service . 

Okay , i am done sharing . More to come for other Clubs and Esp more for ClubK!

No comments:

Post a Comment